Hello and good morning guys, welcome back to our website. Today I want to share an explanation about the legendary tailed beast. Well, as you know this mythology has been used by the author and writer of Naruto series. However, do you know the story of the mythical creature in Naruto series inspired from Japanese animal mythology?
Tailed Beast Mythology
The story of mythical creature has been spread and well known since long time ago. There are so many legends of mythical beast or creature in Japan and that’s become the inspiration for so many manga, anime, and movie. The example of anime who use mythical beast as their inspiration is Inuyasha and there are also several mangas and movie like Naruto who uses mythical creature as the main idea.
The mythical creature such as Ichibi no Shukaku, Yamata no Orochi, Kyubi no Yoko and few other mythical creature are very popular lately thanks to Masashi Kishimoto who bring up the mythical creature as his main idea of his creation. However, can you tell me about this creature? No? Well, maybe you need to read my brief explanation about this animal. Here is the list of the tailed beast.
- Ichibi no Shukaku
- This is our first mythical creature. Even though he take a form of a raccoon this animal can’t be underestimated. He can control the power of wind and sand. However, even he looks scary, He is very friendly.
- Nibi no Nekomata
- The mythical beast with two tails such as Nibi no Nekomata also possesses great power. However, as an animal in his previous life and he already feels dumped before. That’s why he possess a great amount of hatred inside his heart.
- Kyubi no Yoko
- As the strongest among all beast. He stands without fear, with total 4 wins times battle. Kyubi sometimes being symbolized as the seed of the real hatred and anger.
- Hachibi no Orochi
- As the rival of Kyubi no Yoko, Orochi also possesses the same strength amount. Orochi sometimes associated with evil, crime, demon and afterlife world.
- Sanbi no Isonade
- Well known in Japan as the water god. Sanbi no Isappearanceerance like a shark with three horns, three tails, and also three fins. He is very dangerous because he likes to attack any ships that across.
Thanks For Reading
There are so many stories in this world. We can’t prove the fact from the story whether it’s right or whether it’s a lie. The only way to avoid getting tricked from that story is to learn more about the history and become more and more wide-awake about anything we hear from the other. Because lately so many people lying even only for something unimportant.
I think my article today is enough. I hope my article can increase your knowledge about Japanese folklore and myth. Well, if you find this article interesting for you and worth to share, please share this article. Thanks for reading my article today about the tailed beast. See you again on my next article guys.
Erase everything that hurts you.
Entrust your heart to me.
I will save you from the pain.